D2 Films, Inc., based in Los Angeles, California, is a full-service digital video production company specializing in the medical, health and wellness industry. We produce corporate industrials, web content, branded entertainment, viral videos and documentaries.
Our focus is finding the most authentic and compelling way to tell your story. Feel free to contact us.
D2 Films, Inc. offers full pre-production, production, and post-production services. We own and operate a full HD camera package, lighting, audio and editing equipment. We work with a small group of good-natured people who work hard and get the job done. See our resume here.
A Few D2 Films, Inc. Services:
- Corporate Videos and Video Profiles for Branding Awareness: A well-crafted corporate video or profile video for your website can be powerful and effective.
- Video Testimonials: Any prospective customer wants to know what previous buyers have to say about your products.
- Viral Videos: Are you a lesser known brand in your industry? A viral video campaign done right can have a huge impact on traffic and awareness.
- Recruiting: Online recruiting videos provide job candidates a clear, compelling representation of the company’s work environment, utilizing on-camera employee testimonials.
- Video Biography: Our services will help you capture your family stories, with personal video biographies that you can enjoy now and preserve for generations. Pass along your stories and values to family, employees, volunteers and donors. We take pride in delivering video biography projects that will be treasured for generations.
Clients / Credits
- All About You Wellness BootCamp
- All Saints Church
- Green Buddha
- LA Times Magazine Health and Wellness Conference
- Masters of Harmony
- Peak Surgical
- Sweet Fiber
- The Biz House
Associations / Organizations
- International Cinematographers Guild
- NATPE ( National Association of Television Program Executives)
Awards / Honors
- Won Best Lifestyle Program 2006 Next Gen TV Fest and Competition. (NATPE Award)
D2 Films and oomphTV in the News